Really clean, how clean is your floor? This may sound obvious, especially once you create or create space on it, but in reality, your destination is much deeper than you think. In fact, research has shown that despite the high exposure to carpet germs, some of us keep the area deeply clean, while more than 30% of us create a vacuum once a month.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at how you can clean your floor to make sure it’s as clean as possible.
What kind of dirt is spreading on your carpet?
Carpets can be a common type of flooring inside homes, but you may be surprised at how dirty and serious they can be. In particular, most of it is hidden and unnoticed.
According to research, carpets contain human and pet hair, pollen, skin, as well as many scratch marks. But most of this dirt goes unnoticed and is not picked up by your vacuum cleaner. As such, it’s important to make sure you clean your carpet thoroughly every time – and there are a few ways to do this, including:
Removing deep dirt from your carpet can be a hassle, it means your carpet stays dirty no matter how much you empty it. However, using carpet cleaning powder can help lift and remove such dirt, while you can also get a pleasant scent on the floor.
A wide range of carpet and tile cleaning powders is available, although soda bikes work equally well in lifting and removing carbonate dirt. To make the most carpet powder of your choice, we recommend you:
- Spray cleaning powder freely on the carpet.
- Leave the powder on for at least 30 minutes, although overnight is often the best option – if possible.
- Usually vacuum the carpet.
Although carpet powder can remove dirt and debris that is deep in your carpet pile, if you want to clean even deeper, we recommend using a hand-washed carpet washer, carpet shampoo, or yourself. And from the knees
To get the best hygiene from carpet shampoo, especially if you use a sponge, follow these 4 steps:
- Dilute the carpet shampoo solution according to its direction, and in many cases, it will need to be removed from the water.
- Use coffee carpet shampoo on your floor to cover this area. Don’t make the carpet too wet as it increases the drying time and it is also a waste of soap.
- Clean any stains with a stiff brush to make sure the carpet is as clean as possible.
- Allow the carpet to dry and once it is completely dry, vacuum as usual.
The “wood” on which you believe your floor dirt:
When it comes to cleaning your wood floors, both real and fake, there are a few things you need to consider to make sure your floor looks the best. And these include:
Satisfy the floor. If given a chance to absorb water, the wood will open, and as a result, it will not return to its natural state.
Use steam cleaners or steam maps on real wood. In addition to injecting high-pressure temperatures into the floor, high-temperature steam can also damage the wood finish and/or the wood itself.
Sweep your floor and then run your vacuum cleaner to remove dirt, sand, and debris as much as possible to avoid getting into the wood.
Adjust your floors in a circular motion, letting them dry when you carry dry clothes – as this will help reduce the risk of water leaking into your floor.
Polish the floor from time to time to keep them in their best view. But be careful not to use too much wax or polish, as it can be dangerous.
One night on the tiles:
While carpet and wood flooring are the two most popular forms of flooring for homeowners, floor tiles are still popular. Especially in kitchens and bathrooms. When it comes to food preparation, it’s important to keep the area clean.
Likewise, when it comes to tile cleaning, it is important to pay attention to the grout, and cleaning the area regularly will help slow down the color process and prevent mold. To provide your gourd with perfectly clean, we recommend you:
- Apply an expert grout cleaner to the grout, making sure you apply it freely so that it can go into the grout.
- Leave the cleaner on for at least half an hour, the stain will fade.
- Use a stiff brush to clean the grout and remove as much dirt as possible.
- Rinse the grout with clean water and dry – and whenever you clean your tiles, it is recommended to use this method.
In addition to grout cleaning, you will also need to clean the tiles yourself – and this can be done to clean the wood floor as well. Sweep the dirt first before running a vacuum cleaner on the floor – as this will help keep the tiles dry. After cleaning the floor, use mild soap, clean water, and either a steam mop or kiss mop to wash the tiles.
Taking the time to provide a deep and clean wood floor or carpet, wood floor or tile will help keep your home clean and spotless. Providing a deep clean carpet can also remove pollen and other allergens from the home.
Shine your home with your work equipment in two places at work and with the help of our range of spare parts and accessories.