To deflate without a strict diet, you have to focus on foods that do not ferment in the colon. And enrich your menus with digestive aromatics. Elisa Cloteau, the dietician, has designed a really tasty anti-swelling diet for you.
Bloating, stomach aches, constipation… When the intestines are easily irritated. It is sometimes necessary to limit foods that are sources of gluten, lactose, or Fodmaps. This family of carbohydrates ferments in the colon. In addition to these unwanted, small gestures also help in many cases to make peace with his belly. In the diet designed by Elisa Cloteau, a dietician in Pornichet and Nantes, but broccoli puree to “break” the fibers.
what diet is best for losing belly fat?
Dried vegetables are preferred in a soup (velouté of coral lentils with cumin). And we also favor vegetable juices (porridge with hazelnut milk, coconut milk dessert ). And sheep’s cheese, also foods rich in ferments good for the microbiota (fermented Lacto vegetables, pollen, etc.). The expert also advises boosting omega 3 (certain oils, herring, lamb’s lettuce, egg or meat “Bleu Blanc Coeur”). To reduce inflammation and intestinal permeability, to flavor her recipes with digestive ingredients. Fennel seeds in a foil of fish, rosemary on meat, star anise in a cooked pear. And drink sweet infusions (thyme, lemon balm). So many simple reflexes to adopt to lose belly fat!
- Breakfast: sweet chai (Yogi Tea, mix of anise, fennel, licorice…), oatmeal porridge (30 g) with hazelnut milk, diced pears.
- Lunch: roasted chicken thigh with sweet paprika, quinoa (50 g cooked) with small vegetables (150 g), Japanese pearls with coconut milk, red fruit coulis
- Dinner: Nordic salad: 1 potato, sweet herring fillet (100 g), lamb’s lettuce, beetroot, lemon/dill yogurt sauce, homemade applesauce without added sugar
- Breakfast: light coffee, sourdough bread (50 g) + 10 g of “Bleu Blanc Cœur” butter, 1 slice of ham or 1 egg
- Lunch: carrot and black radish coleslaw (100 g), beef Parmentier (100 g), broccoli puree (250 g) + 1 tbsp. to s. 15% cream or vegetable cream, 30g of rustic or semi-wholemeal or multi-grain bread, fresh fruit salad with orange blossom
- Dinner: velouté of coral lentils with cumin, fresh goat cheese (40 g) + 1 fig, green salad + 1 tsp. to s. dressing
- Breakfast: rosemary infusion, cottage cheese with chia seeds, muesli, and kiwi. Lunch: green omelet with parsley, chives (2 eggs) + 40g of bread. Endive with walnuts (150g) + 1 tbsp of vinaigrette, hot chocolate with oat milk (1 small bowl)
- Dinner: rice flake cake, carrot/fennel curry, Lacto-fermented vegetables (1 small bowl) + 1 tsp. to s. oil + 15g bread, ½ mango
- Breakfast: infusion of thyme with honey, yogurt cake with flax seeds
- Lunch: celeriac and kiwi verrine (100 g) + 1 tsp. to c. oil, lemon and turmeric turkey skewer (150 g), rice (50 g cooked) and shiitake mushrooms + 1 tsp. to c. oil, sheep’s milk (30 g)
- Dinner: vegetable and hummus dips (30 g), polenta gratin (100 g cooked) and ratatouille (150 g), mixed greens + 1 tbsp. to s. vinaigrette, a skewer of pan-fried fruits with cinnamon
- Breakfast: green tea, pancake with chestnut flour, ricotta, and maple syrup
- Lunch: full salad: buckwheat, grilled squash, diced tofu, raw mushrooms, lamb’s lettuce, cashews + 1 tsp. to s. vinaigrette, faisselle + 1 tbsp. to c. honey
- Dinner: Soba pasta soup, fresh fruit salad with peppermint
- Breakfast: banana smoothie, oat bran, and fresh pollen + 2 squares of dark chocolate
- Lunch: crumble of autumn vegetable ricotta, with chestnut flour, 2 soft boiled eggs + 30g of bread, pear cooked with star anise
- Dinner: cod papillote with fennel seeds, fennel with orange (150 g) + 1 tsp. to s. oil + 30 g bread, prune clafoutis in almond milk
- Breakfast: kombucha (fermented tea good for the flora) with lemon balm, 4 slices of Buckwheat Flower Bread + ½ crushed avocado
- Lunch: grated carrots with dates (100 g) + 1 tbsp. to s. oil, rabbit with rosemary, mashed sweet potatoes (150 g), white cheese verrine + 1 tbsp. psyllium, speculum breadcrumbs
- Dinner: pumpkin soup with ginger (1 bowl), vegetable flan with tofu, green salad + 1 tsp. tablespoons of vinaigrette + 30 g of bread, a slice of fresh pineapple